This post contains the Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) smartphone to its original state. TWRP recovery let’s you do a number of cool stuff but the whole point of having a custom recovery is to be able to flash unsigned .zip files. These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues. Right, everyone can get it from the below given-link. We have listed the Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) Flash File below.
- ‘clean all and lock’ should be used with precaution.
- Now, you are ready for the installation, but before, ADB/Fastboot libraries must be installed on your device.
- Now you will see another folder on your PC by the name of your device that you had renamed.
- Once the ROM has been selected, you must click the “refresh” button.
- If your device was previously rooted, had a custom ROM, or any other sorts of modifications, then try and not use it.
This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not. Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete.
From this page you can download Xiaomi Firmware for all Xiaomi stock firmware file device models. To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.
But for a completely clean and fresh installation of all system files, the fastboot method is the way to go. To flash via fastboot though, your Xiaomi smartphone’s bootloader has to be unlocked first. After Mi PC Suite is installed, make sure that your phone is in fastboot mode, connect your phone to a computer, and select the correct ROM file to flash. Before flashing your Xiaomi phone via fastboot, the device’s bootloader must already be unlocked.